delicious.divine.design





bringing you daily inspirations, delicious desserts, and divine designs

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Black and White Rugs

We have been searching for a new rug for our dining room for quite some time. It all started when we removed our old rug in order to vacuum after we finished construction (seen here) and then we decided not to move the old rug back inside. It sat in the hallway for way too long before we finally dragged it to the street for someone else to adopt. I'm sick of hearing Sierra's claws on the hardwood floors and decided it was time to take matters into my own hands. I fell in love with the idea of black and white and now I need to convince Ian of my vision, or maybe I should just buy one and convince him when it arrives.

Ikea rug via GlamLamb
Black and White Stripe Rug via Decor Pad
Kite Kilim Rug from West Elm

2 comments:

  1. Ah love this post, esp the second picture...stripes...black&white...2 of my all time favorite things combined!

    BEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the ikea one in our living room!! It's pretty nice for ikea... 100% wool and a decent size.

    ReplyDelete